Tuesday, January 6, 2015

TRANSFERS



This week a lot of people went home! I had to say goodbye to my first comp.! It was hard, I have learned alot from him. He is already the elders quorum President in his ward!!! Our Zone leaders also finished their missions. 

One of my close friends in the zone Elder Christensen went home early. He only had been serving one transfer more than I have! He was sick and nobody thought much of it. Everyone has been a little sick but this week he went to the doctor and they found out that he has diabetes! He left a couple days later. Its crazy how fast things can change! Anyone could leave your (life) at any moment. It was a testimony builder for me, to take everyday with gratitude. To make the most of things, don't say ill pray/repent/go to the temple/read the scriptures tomorrow. DO IT TODAY!! Tell the people that are close to you how much you love them because you never know when your mission or life will end.

My new comp is Elder Pascual! I'm going to meet him after this. He is from Peru. I'm excited for this next change to work hard and have fun!!

My birthday was great! I was with the companion of Elder Christensen. They serve in a poor area in the mountains. It was a humbling experience, I was thinking about them more than myself. Peru had elections the first Sunday so yesterday was fast Sunday! haha I didn't get to eat dinner on my birthday but thats ok!! haha 

My investigators are Eroz, Richard, and Maritza/her daughters. If you want you can keep them in your prayers! they are great people.

I'm excited for Christmas! 10 more days, Be sure to write down questions you want to ask me!

Thanks for all the love and support! I love you all 
 
Elder D


No comments:

Post a Comment