Tuesday, January 6, 2015

HE IS THE GIFT




There is a video that the church put out called ¨He is the Gift¨ it is a great reminder of what we should be focused on this holiday season! It is beautiful, i feel the spirit so strong when i watch it!

This week i took pictures for a wedding!  A couple in our zone got married and baptized in the same day! Both were in the chapel, i was in charge of taking pictures. It wasn't anything big or fancy by any means but it was great. Things are done here really differently but they day was special for them and thats all that matters!!

This week was practically the last for my comp. He goes to the mission home on Wednesday and then flies to Lima on Friday! I'm not going to sugar coat it, he wasn't perfect but either am i! He has been really home sick but i have learned alot from him! He is really Christlike, he doesn't like contention. He is one of the most humble human i know and that is my goal to learn these attributes.

Time is flying by! Im almost 19 and its almost Christmas! This applies to everyone! Life is short, make the most of it! I heard some american songs in the taxi the other day, the lyrics surprised me. We live in a world that makes sin seem normal. This life time is short, we need to do all we can. Eternal happiness is greater than temporal sinning. Selective obedience bring selective blessings! I have seen this gospel bless so many people.

If I decide to stay here after my 2 years that means I have gone in to wedding photography. I guess there is a need here obviously if they asked me! My mom has the pics of the wedding. haha

Here is the video I want you to watch.







No comments:

Post a Comment