Monday, February 23, 2015

GOLD

This week was great! We went to go visit a less active member and he had an amazing reference for us! His name is Edwin we taught him twice and he came to church and he wants to be baptized. He has the desire to learn more, we are going to teach him tonight!

Last Monday we went to the waterfalls! It was nice to see some green for once!! It was really beautiful.

During the week we did divisions with members. With elder canchari (my first companion) we rescued a family and now they are strong in the church again. The boy is preparing for a mission and should receive his call in Feb. We were contacting and we didn't have too much success. I felt bad, I didn't want it to discourage him for his mission. We were walking back to the church when he said 'hey lets knock one more door'. We knocked and the man was super receptive. He had recently separated from his wife and he is going through hard times. I know that it wasn't a coincidence that we ended up at his door, this man needed us! We taught him and we have another appointment this week with him.

Things are great here is Peru!! We find out changes this Saturday! If I don't have a change, I will have 6 months in this area when I end haha Mission Lambramani!! I love this area!!!Have a great week, love you guys!!








No comments:

Post a Comment